In an effort to prioritize the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff, MSU has decided to cancel our in-person summer sessions and transition to an online Orientation/Class registration program this year. At this time, students are still encouraged to sign up for the Orientation/Class Registration session that works best for them to register for their fall semester courses and secure their spot at MSU. From there, we will follow up with them with any and all information pertaining to next steps towards enrolling in fall semester courses. To stay up-to-date on our virtual campus visit programs, and how our office is responding, please visit our virtual visit information page.
Nestled in southwest Montana just over an hour north of Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman is an incredibly accessible community. Located along Interstate 90, we are within easy reach of day trips from several surrounding states. For longer trips, Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is the state's largest and busiest airport, and offers non-stop flights to 15 U.S. cities, with connecting flights to dozens more.
Image courtesy of Big Sky Resort.
Bozeman, Montana is located on I-90. Two interstate exits will bring you to the MSU campus in Bozeman.
The Admissions & Orientation Office is located across Grant St. from the parking garage in the Strand Union Building (SUB) Room 103. You can also contact our office via phone at 406-994-2827, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many of our visitors prefer to use Google Maps to locate campus. Although the Admissions office does not have an actual physical
address, you can use the intersection outside of the Strand Union Building to generate
good turn instructions. The intersection is: South 7th Ave and West Grant St, Bozeman,
From the East
- Take exit 309 onto Main Street and proceed west to Willson Ave.
- Turn left on Willson Ave. and travel 18 blocks to Kagy Blvd. (Willson will curve slightly here)
- Turn right on Kagy Blvd. and continue to South 7th Ave.
- Turn right on South 7th Ave. and continue to the hourly parking/garage entrance on the left side.
From the West
- Take exit 305 onto North 19th Ave. and follow it south approximately 3.5 miles to
- Turn left onto Kagy Blvd. and continue to South 7th Ave.
- Turn left and continue to the hourly parking/garage entrance on the left side.
Printable Campus Map
Download and print the campus map to take with you while you visit the Montana State University campus.
Online Campus Map
Find your way around campus to locate specific buildings and services through the MSU Campus Map powered by Google.