Fill out participant forms in advance HERE. This does not guarantee you a spot on the trip. Come to our office (SUB 222) to learn more!
February 7th from 5-6pm in SUB 233
February 9th from 12-1pm in SUB 233
February 13th 4-5pm Ballroom D
Online Defensive Driving Training Instructions:
In order to drive the 7-passenger vans or SUV’s, you MUST complete this online training.
*If you have taken either the 15-passenger van training, driver safety for campuses, Defensive Driving DDC-4, the online defensive driving (for 7-10 passenger), or another approved defensive driving course WITHIN the last 3 years, you DO NOT need to take the training again. Please contact Randi at email@example.com and she will verify if you have completed this training.
You will need to be on a computer with speakers (or headphone capability). You will need to finish the training all at once, as there is no way to log back in to the system.
- Go to: http://training.blr.com/application/loginMain.aspx
- Username: 6450632
- Password: 59718
- On the left side, click on “Workplace Safety”
- Click on "Defensive Driving for Noncommercial Motorists" the 15th course down
- Register yourself for the training.
- First = First Name
- Last = Last Name
- Title= student (or staff position)
- Department=Activities & Engagement
- Student/Employee = Your designation
- Hit the Login button.
- Click on the “Start Training” button. It should take about 30 minutes.
- Please download and read the “MUS Board of Regents Vehicle Policy & Procedures” BEFORE taking the course. It will not let you begin the course without doing this.
- Continue to training
- You must obtain an 80% or higher (no more than 2/10 questions incorrect) on the quiz at the end to pass this course. If you do not pass, please review the slides again and retake the quiz until you reach 80%.
- Once you have completed the course and passed the quiz you will receive an email with a link to your training certificate. You can also choose “generate certificate.”
You must print off or forward your certificate to Randi Maiers (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office Student Engagement.