The OSE hires a student graphic designer to produce graphics for OSE events and programs. This program will give student organizations the opportunity to better their clubs and help promote their activities and missions throughout campus and the community.
Click HERE to view the online submission form.
You are eligible to receive the following graphics twice a semester:
- t-shirt design
- Electronic/Web Graphics (web banner/sub tv banner/ facebook cover photo)
- Please note: You can request ALL electronic/web graphics listed above twice a semester
- Logo redesign
- Existing Graphics update (example: update flyer, but not re-design)
We ask that you read the following parameters:
- We prefer AT LEAST 3 weeks notice when submitting a graphic request. We will NOT be able to honor last minute requests.
- Consider the poster distribution deadline when deciding when you will need the graphics. Spring 2018 poster distribution deadline is Monday’s at 4pm.
- If requested, you must send a representative to meet with them.
- Due to the impending need of this service, please be prepared to answer emails and phone calls within 24 hours.
- We cannot guarantee satisfaction.
- OSE will not print any graphics. You will be given electronic versions of the designs only.
- Once the graphics are complete, you are free to use how you wish.
- These parameters may change or be updated during the pilot project phase.
- The graphic designer will have a limited number of hours a week to work on graphic requests. Therefore, graphic requests will be first-come, first-served and we cannot guarantee that your graphic needs will be met.
- Please note that our graphic designer does not work over winter or spring break. Please plan your deadlines accordingly.
Questions? Contact Laurynn Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-994-2837
Updated on 12/6/17