Montana LTAP Training
Check out these three new links on our "Links" page
- National Center for Rural Road Safety
- One Stop Shop for Travelers
- Center for Health and Safety Culture
2017 Winter Maintenance & Winter Safety - November, 2017
November 28, 2017: Helena
Jorgenson's Inn, 1714 11th Ave, (406) 442-1770
November 29, 2017: Billings
Hampton Inn, 5110 Southgate Dr, (406) 248-4949
November 30, 2017 Glendive
Dawson Community College, 300 College Dr (800)821-8320
This seminar will present information on how to plan for winter maintenance on Montana’s roadways making determinations on sanding, deicing, and snowplowing. Training will also provide emergency skill elements of winter survival especially for snow plow operators and other public workers who are at risk of becoming trapped in bad weather or who may approach stranded motorists. Classes start at 8:00am and adjourn at 5:00pm. Lunch and breaks will be provided
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone making determinations of sanding, deicing, and snowplowing Montana roadways should attend. Also, transportation employees exposed to extreme winter elements and require emergency skills will benefit from this course.
28th Annual Equipment Operator Training & Snow Rodeo, September 6 & 7, 2017
Winners of the Following CompetitionsMotorgrader 1st Will Wertz, Broadwater County 2nd Andy Dean, Yellowstone County 3rd Garth Sorenson, Richland County Backhoe 1st Calob Marquis, Lewis & Clark County 2nd Andy Dean, Yellowstone County 3rd Dean Molina, Big Horn County Snow Plow 1st Steve Kurk, City of Manhattan 2nd Cody Lattin, City of Great Falls 3rd Andy Dean, Yellowstone County Loader 1st Andy Dean, Yellowstone County 2nd Mark Shane, Stillwater County 3rd Bob Backman, City of Bozeman All Around Winner Andy Dean, Yellowstone County
Needs Assessment Survey: 2016-2017 Needs Assessment Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2LWKLM8
- Our goal here at Montana LTAP is to continue developing our training program to fit city, county and state requested needs. In order to accomplish this goal, we are asking our constituents to complete this new Needs Assessment Survey. This is a brief but easy-to-fill-out survey, click on the link above.
- If you do not have web access capabilities, please contact us and we will send you the survey. If you need assistance, please call LTAP at 1-800-541-6671, 406-994-6100, or fax 406-994-5333 or e-mail LTAP Conference Coordinator Genevieve Houska.
Equipment Training (Motor Grader, Loader, Forklift, Culvert Design and Installation)
Winter Safety/Winter Survival/ Winter Maintenance