Manufacturing Jobs in Montana
Job Postings below are a service for MMEC clients provided by the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center. To request a job posting, please send the below information to MMEC. The postings will be removed after 30 days unless an extension is requested.
- Company name
- Job title and location
- Contact information for questions
- How to apply
- Short (3 sentences or less) job description** AND/OR link to online information/application site (preferable)
**Note: file attachments can no longer be included
Job seekers, unless otherwise indicated below, please do not send resumes to MMEC.
Production Manager is responsible for managing the production floor to meet the daily production budget in accordance with quality and safety standards. Provide leadership and supervise production supervisors. Meet budgets and goals.
Spark R&D is hiring a CNC machinist. Duties include design of prototype and production tooling, programming of vertical and horizontal milling machines for prototypes to production parts and continued maintenance of production tooling and programs.
Please email resume and cover letter to Will
Clinical Faculty Food Safety Specialist
This position will provide technical assistance and training to Idaho food processors, helping them improve product quality, food safety, productivity and competitiveness. This position will be responsible for Extension and outreach to the food industries in Idaho, business development, training and consulting. Regular travel statewide is required.
Various positions available
Structural Steel Welders, Welder Helpers, Structural Welding Foreman, Structural Steel Fitters, 3D Model Technician, Welding Instructor, Production Manager, Quality Assurance Inspector, Materials Foreman, Assistant Production Manager
Click the links to see more openings from ADF international
More MT Employment Resources
Montana Jobs & Employment Resources
Click titles below for more on these resources:
- Montana Photonics Industry job postings
- MSU-Bozeman vacancy announcements
- MATR.net Click "Jobs" in the navigation bar
- At MATR, also posting articles and events is a great way to promote your company or organization. MATR welcomes articles, events, job openings, resumes, comments and company listings from registered members (also free). After you've registered, just go to the upper right-hand side of the home page to "My Account".
- Montana Jobs Network
- Montana Jobs System